lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

moments


This photo was taken for one of my best friends, Diego, who is in this photo with Sayda, another of my best friends. This photo was taken on summer of the last year on Antilen's pool in “Cerro san Cristobal”. This day was very warm, and We needed a fresh moment together.

The day was very special for me, because I could see my friends again and I could enjoy very good moments whit them, We swim, eat, laugh, talk, talk and talk a lot, because We weren’t together since 2007, because for our, the moment was important.

I remember when we took this photo, because We were on a top of the swimming pool and we could see a beautiful landscape of Santiago, without smog and loud noise. It and the moment with my friend are the thing that I choose the photo an Why Do I choose it

1 comentario:

  1. This photo was taken for WW one of my best friends, Diego, who is in this photo with Sayda, another of my best friends. This photo was taken on WE summer of (the) last year on WW Antilen's pool in “Cerro san Cristobal”. This day was very warm, and We L needed a *REFRESHING* moment together.

    The WW day was very special for me, P because I could see my friends again and I could enjoy very good moments whit S them, SS We swim,T eat, T laugh, T talk, talk and talk T a lot, because We L *HADN'T BEEN* together since 2007, SS because *OF THAT*, the moment was important.

    I remember when we took this photo, P because We L were on (a) top of the swimming pool and we could see a beautiful landscape of Santiago, without smog and loud noise. It ?M and the moment with my friend are the *REASONS* that I choose T the photo (an Why Do I choose it)

    ResponderEliminar