martes, 21 de abril de 2009

I enjoy visiting http://www.alumnos.uchile.cl/. This web site has important information about the different classes, I can review the scores to the exams, the scholarship (P.A.E.) (I love when it appears in the web site, because I will have money), schedule, enroll in class, and in this web site the student must evaluate the teacher when the semester ends (I think that is important for the progress of university).
It is important that students check this site constantly I check the web site everyday because it has important information and the information everyday is changing and as good student we must know the information about the own university.

I didn’t find this web site alone; a classmate suggested this web site, in my first week the class in the university. And since I isn´t stop

I hope that you could to visit the web site everyday is necessary in the university Bye bye

Bye bye

2 comentarios:

  1. Jajaj! I also love this website ...
    Especially when the PAE is coming;
    obviously, is a very good tool to learn about the processes of the university ...
    hugs =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is a popular website.

    A correction:
    And since *then* I *haven't stopped visiting it*.


    Don't forget to follow instructions completely:
    - use at least one gerund form and one infinitive form--make them bold!

    I wanted you to practice using them after another verb:
    I want to know. OR I like knowing about things.

    ResponderEliminar