martes, 14 de abril de 2009

my love


I think that the best piece of technology is the laptop the best invention in the world, I like because it have all the functions that for example I can listen music, connect to the internet, chat with my friends, I make my college work, I read a e-book, I watch the movies or TV series and more.
I use above all things for listen music and write college papers, well I also chat in the night. It is my distraction before I start to study. I use all day in the night, in my bedroom.
My laptop was my Christmas gift the last year, I was very happy with my laptop this is a compac presario.
I think that my life would be a chaos because I couldn’t communicate with my friend or my classmates and place according for the work and I couldn’t make my college work, I a fried only with the think, is frightening my life without my laptop.


i love it



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario