domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

Hi¡¡

i`m Militza but all people call me mili. i´m studing at the university, second year public management. I love the major because i can develop the differents subject of the administration like govermnent and political science, also i like another activities that i can do at the university like pilates, but if you want you can practice swimming, chess and more like that,
because is important have a healty body and a healty mind
i hope you enjoy my first blog in english

4 comentarios:

  1. hello Mili!!! we are going to do this subject together and it´s very important that we have to suport each other, so if you need anything just let me know! ok?!.
    i hope that you are doing good! =)
    greetings ... nano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi miiliii!!
    I could not find your blog!
    Why is Militza-my world?
    Your world is special?
    I hope you're fine...
    Cote ...XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. arg My honey I hate the blogs, I love the name of your blog but it's my world, you live in my world, jajajaj

    kisses

    see ya!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, Militza

    Good introductory post, but you were supposed to say what you hope to accomplish in English class and use a vocabulary word!

    ResponderEliminar