lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

moments (correction)


This photo was taken by one of my best friends, Diego, who is in this photo with Sayda, another of my best friends. This photo was taken last summer at the pool Antilen, which is at “Cerro San Cristobal” ”. This day was very warm, and we needed refreshing a moment together.

The day was very special for me, because could see my friends again and I could enjoy very good moments with them. We swam, ate, laugh, talk and talk a lot, because didn’t do since 2007, so this time was very important to us.

I remember when we took this photo, because we were on top of the swimming pool and we could see a beautiful landscape of Santiago, without smog and loud noise. By the Reason I chose this picture is so important to pass the time with my best friends. I love my best friend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario